Read all about it!
THE AUTHORITY, the official magazine of the Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association, communicates current industry issues, achievements, innovations in technology/practices and association programs and activities. In addition, THE AUTHORITY educates an audience of legislators, municipal officials and local communities.
The Authority magazine is your resource for information:
- Find out about legislation and regulations impacting authorities PMAA’s membership consists of the largest public sewer, water and solid waste authorities.
- Learn about the latest technical advancements through in-depth articles by the experts.
- Take advantage of networking opportunities through member news stories, classified ads, and professional service listings.
For article submission guidelines or questions about the magazine, email Melinda Shultz, Editor or call 717-737-7655.
Thinking about placing your ad in The Authority? That’s a great idea because:
- PMAA’s membership consists of the largest public sewer, water and solid waste authorities. Primary purchasers of sewer and water products, along with other municipal services, are guaranteed to see your ad!
- The Authority is the only magazine in the state directly targeted to municipal authorities – managers and board members receive individual copies. They are the decision makers you want to reach!
- Over 6,000 copies of each issue of The Authority are distributed bimonthly to our membership.
For details on placing your ad email Kay Hand, Advertising Administrator or call 717-737-7655.
Acknowledgement of advertisers is placed on PMAA’s website with a direct link to the advertiser’s website!